We are currently recruiting for an Office & Accounts Administrator to join our team at Door Care and Security Ltd.
Trading for 40 years we are a small, independent, family owned business.
This role will report to our Operations Manager and will be based at our Head Office in Glossop, Derbyshire.
As a member of our team your duties will include;
- Utilising our management software to create and maintain work orders as well as customer/supplier records.
- Preparation and distribution of company sales invoices.
- Processing customer payments
- Monitoring and chasing overdue customer accounts.
- Checking and processing of supplier invoices.
- Preparation of monthly payroll information.
- Production and distribution of sales quotations.
- Monitoring preventative maintenance contracts.
- Providing proactive administrative and organisational support to the business
- Handling all forms of company enquiries via telephone, email and customer portals.
- Excellent administration and computers skills, including experience of working with Sage Accounts and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- A customer focused approach and the ability to effectively resolve customer queries and complaints.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities with a structured approach.
- Excellent organisation, time management and administration skills.
- Demonstrable experience working within a busy customer service environment
- Be able to satisfy an enhanced DBS check
In return we are offering;
- Dependent upon experience, a starting salary of up to £22,000.
- 20 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Workplace Wellbeing Programme
- Onsite parking
To apply for this role please submit your current CV along with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org