We are currently recruiting for an Automatic Door Engineer to join our team at Door Care and Security Ltd.
An independent, family owned business with our head office situated in Glossop, Derbyshire we are seeking candidates currently residing in the Greater Manchester region.
As a member of our team your duties will include the installation, repairs and preventative maintenance of:
- All forms of automatic and manual doors
- Roller Shutters
- Barriers and Turnstiles
You will be expected to;
- Have a good mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ideally hold Industry specific qualifications such as BS EN16005, CSCS, 18th edition and IPAF.
- Be able to work both under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Participate in our out of hours callout rota (currently 1 in 5)
- Always work diligently with health and safety in mind
- Have a full, clean driving license.
- Satisfy an enhanced DBS check
While previous experience working within the automatic door industry is an advantage, full training can be provided to the right candidate.
In return we are offering;
- Dependent upon experience, a starting salary of up to £29,000.
- Generous overtime package including call out paid at double time
- 20 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Workplace Wellbeing Programme
- Company vehicle, phone and uniform
- Comprehensive ongoing training
Interested in joining our team?
Please email your current CV along with covering letter to;
or post to;
Ian Evans – Operations Manager
Door Care and Security Ltd, 86-88 Edward Street, Glossop, Derbyshire. SK13 7AE